Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday's {Tip} Basic Grey!

Okay, so did my "Basic Grey" title get ya? LOL! If you are a Basic Grey fan like me, you probably want to read this post! :) I just got an e-mail from Basic Grey last week sharing some new features, and I thought I would share them with you just in case you haven't subscribed to their newsletter.

First, the freebies! If you like blinkies and love Basic Grey, they have free blinkies for your blog or signatures. You can find them all here. I am sure you will find one or two you love. :)

Next, did you know that they are now selling blog backgrounds, headers, and wallpaper? Oh, it's so yummy and costs just $1. So, if you are in the mood to dress-up your blog, you might want to check these goodies out!

And finally, did you know that Basic Grey is selling fabric? Oh my! Now, I admit it--that's my downfall (fabric and paper)!! I have purchased some already, and I am hoping to get to some creations once my room is done! You can see the fabric collections here. I have purchased fabric from Fabric.com and Sew Mama Sew. Just be sure when searching for Basic Grey fabric that you search on the design name (Eva, etc.). The fabric is made by Moda so most of the time, a search on "Basic Grey" doesn't always yield what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and go create with some Basic Grey! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails