Thursday, June 3, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #29

Welcome to June and another journaling prompt! Today, I thought it would be wonderful to think and journal about prayer.

**Has anyone ever prayed with you over the phone? How did it affect you?

1 Timothy 2:1 "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone."

I remember the first time a BSF Teaching Leader prayed with me on the phone. It affected me SO deeply that now I try and return that blessing to others over the phone as the Lord prompts me. What a special, special way to not only touch someone but to bring requests to the Father. May you be blessed as you journal about today's prompt! To see all of our previous journaling prompts, please see my post here. Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails