Thursday, June 24, 2010

A {Memory Box} Layout & Some Cards!

Well, can you believe I actually created a layout with photos? I have been doing cards for so long that it felt great to create this layout yesterday! I may do another one today if I get time!!! Here is what I have been creating for Memory Box Co. To see complete details, products lists, and instructions for some of these creations, just click the name of the layout or card! :)

"Fun" Layout
"Happy Birthday" Card
"Wishing You" Card
"Poppy Row" Card
"Let's Catch Up" Card
I hope you have enjoyed these. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your Thursday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

ScrapPerfections! said...

Your layout it absolutely fabulous. I love how the photos just jump off the page and your choice of colors & texture. I found your blog the other day while looking for devotion ideas for our womens summer scrapbook fellowship. I love your challenges. I added you to my favorites & will be stopping by more often. Thank you for the inspiration, both artistically & spiritually.
God bless,
Carli

Traci S. said...

Hi Patter~

Your layout is wonderful! You sure haven't become "rusty" at doing them.

I LOVE your cards. They are so pretty, so feminine. I love the look of the poppy card. Very unique. And, is that Queen Anee's Lace on another? Beautiful!

I hope you have received an read my email. I hope you are interested in participating in the blog! Let me know!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely work, Patter!

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout...love the frayed edges and the cards are beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails