Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #34

Sorry for the late Thursday post! I have been working on finishing my curtains for my new craft room. I will reveal my room tomorrow and have been working hard here! Sorry!

Anyway, I thought it would be great to describe your current church. Let's journal about:

**Are you a member of your church? For how long?

Acts 20:28 "Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with his own blood."

Enjoy your time of journaling! See you next Thursday with another prompt for your faith journals. Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails