Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #41

Oh, how I love hymns. They bring such truths to mind anytime of day, anywhere! Plus I love to sing. So today, let's look at:

**Do you have a favorite hymn?

Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."

To see all of the journaling questions thus far, please see my post here. Feel free to join in anytime, and thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh I love music - hymns - praise music - harmonies - ALL of it!
But as far as hymns, I love "Sweet Sweet Spirit", or "In the Garden" or "Do not pass me by". The night I accepted Jesus as a pre-teen, we were singing "Do not pass me by"

Related Posts with Thumbnails