Monday, August 9, 2010

More For Sale: Vera Bradley

Well, I have some brand new Vera Bradley pieces that I have decided to sell instead of what I had intended to do with them. I may also be selling some other bags and pieces (Coach, Vera Bradley, etc.). I will keep a link in the sidebar so that you can access it easily as I update. This will be the only "official" post so you will need to check back for updates in the sidebar. :) Please note shipping will be combine to the cheapest possible when buying multiple items. Here is what I have (updated 3/15/2011):

Coach Pink Bag, Like New (approx. 12" x 6" x 4") $20 plus actual shipping
**Note straps short and barely fit over a small shoulder.
Bay Hobo, Black Microfiber, Brand New, Retired, $49 plus actual shipping Tie Front Tote, Espresso Microfiber, Brand New, Retired (12 1/2” x 14” x 6”) $59 plus actual shipping
Tie Tote, Mod Floral Pink, Brand New, Retired (14" X 10 1/2" X 4 1/2") $35 plus actual shipping On the Go Tote, Loves Me, Brand New (11" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/4") $35 plus actual shipping
On the Go Tote, Puccini, Brand New (11" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/4") $35 plus actual shipping
Pinwheel Pink All-in-One Wristlet, Brand New, $23 plus actual shipping
Call Me Coral Hipster, Brand New, Retired, $35 plus actual shipping
Please e-mail me with anything you might be interested in. I can only mail within the U.S. I am so sorry about that but my crazy schedule just doesn't allow me to get to the P.O. to fill out international forms. I accept PayPal of all kinds, and you will not be charged the fee that I "will eat." LOL! I have also put a link in the sidebar for you to reference this post easily, and don't forget about my other "for sale" post of scrappy/stamping items you can find here. Thanks for looking, and have a blessed day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails