Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glimmer Mist {Winner}

Happy Sunday everyone! Thank you all for the great comments on my "Organizational {Friday} Glimmer Mist" post. Wow, were there ever some great ideas. If y'all didn't read all of the comments, I encourage you to do so because there really were some wonderful ideas. Even our last post (that came in too late to be entered in the drawing) had a link to a great storage unit for paints. In fact, I purchased one of the units this morning but I am going to use it for something different. You will see in an upcoming "Organizational {Friday}" post. How is that for a teaser? :) Anyway, let's look at who wins the bottles of Glimmer Mist:

Here are your random numbers:
63
Timestamp: 2010-09-19 20:02:31 UTC

Cassie_lu said...
I love my glimmer mist and have started a little collection. Right now they are stored on a shelf that I created a staircase effect with to hold lots. I love your idea of the swatch on the top of the bottles.
September 18, 2010 8:12 PM


So, yeah to our winner! Please e-mail me so that I can get your goodies in the mail to you! Thank you all again! I truly appreciate each of you. Have a blessed Sunday afternoon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Cassie_lu!

May you "Glimmer" all day!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Cassie_lu said...

I'm so excited to be picked. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails