Monday, October 4, 2010

Join Me in Class!

I hope you will join me in a stamping/card class this Saturday (10/9), at 10:30 a.m. at Stamp Salado!!! You will be making 4 different cards! (Sorry for the poor photo. It was hard to photograph 4 cards at once. LOL!)
And after class, go out and enjoy Christmas in October. Click the links to find out more information or feel free to e-mail me privately. I would love to meet some of my blog readers in person!!!! I hope to see you there. Blessings,
Photobucket

3 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! I would so love to come!

Kaye said...

I would love to be a part of the stamping class...but, Michigan is a bit far to travel! Have a wonderful class.

Stephanie said...

I sure wish I could...do you think you could move TX a little closer to VA? :) It would help me see my sister more too. Looks like a great class. Hope all goes well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails