Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday's {Tip} My Blog Resources

Happy Tuesday everyone! Can you believe I have been blogging since 2007? Gracious, it's hard for me to think that it has been that long. Well, because it is now going on 4 years of blogging, there are a lot of resources that are available to you, and I would love to help each of you find things more easily! So, let's look at how to navigate this blog and the resources available to you.

Labels & Search Function
I am not sure how many of you noticed that I added a 'search box' to the blog in mid-2010. It is SO helpful. I even use it when I can't find things on my own blog! LOL! Just enter your search word in the search box on the left just below my profile, and posts that contain your search word will pop up. I am always able to find what I need quickly using the search feature!

Also, at the bottom of every post, you will see 'labels' listed. If you click on a label at the bottom of the post, it will bring up all posts that pertain to that same label. And of course, there are the 'Link Within' items at the bottom of each post too that will take you to various topics on my blog you may be interested in.

Link Lists
Next, I have created several 'Link Lists'. These lists make it easy to find all of the posts on a particular subject. Here are the direct links to each link list on my blog:

ABC Scripture Challenge 2011 Study Links (to be created soon)
His Holy Name Challenge 2009 Study Links
Journaling Challenge List
Organization Links
Scripture Challenge 2010 Study Links
Scripture Challenge Study Links (this is from 2008)
Tuesday's Tip Links

You can also find these in the 'Label' section of my blog using the same phrase at the bottom of the blog of the left-hand side. Scroll down far to find it but it's there. :)

Translator
I have also added a translator to the blog for those of you that don't speak English as a first language. It's very easy to use, and from what I have tested in German, it seems to translate pretty well. I hope you find that helpful.

Sidebar
The sidebar on my blog may seem "busy" but it is full of information. If you don't like looking through the sidebar, try the search feature. It really is helpful!

Well, I hope this helps some of you find posts that you are looking for and maybe new information that you missed. I also wanted to welcome all of the new subscribers. I am SO glad to have you here, and I look forward to helping each of you in the new year. Many blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Thanks for the tips, Patter! I just added the labels and search function to my blog. I'm fairly new to blogging, taking baby steps as time permits.

I have enjoyed reading your blog over the last year or so. I look forward to reading more in the future.

http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails