Thursday, February 10, 2011

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #61

This week I have been weary--really just tired of "doing" and just feeling down. I had to really pray and seek what God has for me, and I thought it would be something good to journal about:

**Share a time when you were weary and how God helped you through it.

Isaiah 40:28-29 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

I pray God will lift you out of your weariness! Also, here is an article I wrote on "Family Journaling." I thought it might be something fun for some of you! Enjoy, and have a blessed time of studying and journaling! Remember, all previous faith journaling questions can be found in this post here. Have a joyous Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails