Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Miscellaneous Fun} Copics, a Layout, and Class!

**Note, if you are looking for today's Faith Journaling post, please go to the post below this one or click here. Thank you!**

Today I wanted to share several things with you from Memory Box Co. and Scrapbook.com. First let's look at some Memory Box fun!

Memory Box
I wanted to share another 8x8 layout I created for Memory Box. I had fun creating the stamped corners on my cardstock using one of the newest stamps. To see how I created the corners, a list of products used, close-up photos, etc., please see my post here.

Next, I will be teaching a Memory Box Altered Printers Tray workshop in March. If any of you are in the area, I would love to have you join me! To see complete workshop details, please see this post here. Here is a photo of the tray we will be making:
Scrapbook.com
Many of you know that I became a Copic Certified Designer last year after attending a wonderful training class with Marianne Walker, Jenn Balcer, and Sharon Harnist. Well, Scrapbook.com is now carrying the complete Copic line, and I will be doing specialized Copic articles for them. I will share them here as they are published as I am hoping you find them helpful! The first two articles were published on 2/11/11 so I thought I would share them today. Click on the article title to read the full article.

Copic Markers--Choosing the Right Paper

Copic Markers--Choosing Stamp Inks I hope you find the articles helpful. If you have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to post in the comment section or e-mail me. I will respond to question in the comment section just be sure to check back for my response. :) Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. :-) I LOVE the altered printer's tray and your layout. Very nice!

NickelNook said...

Yay for you doing articles at Scrapbook.com! Great layout! I have to say that is the prettiest Printers Tray I have seen yet! It's gorgeous Patter! I wish I was in the area and able to take your class! Have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

Lisa Echerd said...

Wow those are gorgeous projects. Thanks for sharing them!

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

These are gorgeous projects, love the colors! No copic markers in my stash yet, but I am tempted. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

hilde janbroers said...

amazing projects!!!

Traci S. said...

Great articles, Patter! Very useful and helpful! I learned a lot!

And, your scrapbook page is great!
I wish I lived up your way so that I could take your Altered Tray Workshop! That is really incredible!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Shannon Willis said...

Hi Patter,

I wanted you to know I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and seeing your work. You are such a talented woman and I am inspired by your faith. I left a little something for you on my blog and hope you check it out.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

NC Peach said...

Your LO is wonderful! I love how you layered the stamping in the corners--thank you for showing us how you did that! Love the Memory Box too! I wish I lived nearby too to take the class-I want to learn how to make one with pics for our family's Christmas gatherings over the years. Congrats to writing the Copic articles too! What a great opportunity!

Tracy said...

Your altered tray is just so beautiful.
I am just thinking of getting into the Copics. The price here is crazy though. So I haven't even bought one yet.

Kaye said...

Patter...your Copic articles were SO helpful. I love the way you keep samples and organizational Friday tips.

Jenny Lilac said...

That memory box is gorgeous! Beautiful page too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails