Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday's {Tip} Repurposed Containers & RAK Winner!

There are two products I use, and I love their containers. One is a hair product, and one is my eye makeup remover. These containers are great. As soon as I finish a bottle or container, I run them throught the dishwasher and use them for my crafting goodies. Let's look at these containers.

For Misting
When misting paper to crumple/distress or when coloring Hug Snug (seam binding), I mist both with water first. This bottle is an amazing mister. The mist comes out SO nice. Some bottles just don't have a nice mist but this one does. It's definitely one of my favorite repurposed bottles! Look around and see what favorite misting bottle you have in your house. It just may be perfect for paper crafting!For Storage
Another favorite container I use are the jars from my eye makeup remover by Almay. One of my daughter's uses this same brand so we go through them pretty quickly. The labels come off very easily, and these wash up so nicely. You can use them for ALL sorts of storage! Use your imagination. They also are great to alter, fill with M&Ms or some other small candy, and give as a little gift! They come in two sizes--a regular size and a travel size. Fun, fun!RAK Winner
And finally it's time to share the RAK winner of the ribbon spooler (see this post for details on the ribbon spooler)! I am also including a few of the clear boxes and maybe a few other things! So, who is our blessed winner today? Let's look at what Random.org came up with:

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 43
Result: 16
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


And Number 16 belongs to (when you skip my personal posts, LOL):

AlpacaRose said...
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was feeling waaay guilty for having too much ribbon. Not anymore! You've rescued me! I store my ribbon on their cardboard rolls on pants hangers. I bought them at Walmart. Each hanger has four bars to hang four pairs of pants. Each bar releases from the frame to slip on the roll of ribbon. Great idea, but it takes up lots of room in the closet and if I don't tape the end of the ribbon to the cardboard roll, it often unwinds. :(
MARCH 4, 2011 9:31 AM


Huge congrats to you! Please e-mail me your address, and I will get your package off to you! And be watching for a large RAK. As soon as I hit 1,500 subscribers, I will be offering a RAK to my amazing and appreciated subscribers! Only FIVE more subscribers to go! :)

Enjoy your Tuesday, and blessings to each of you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Queen Mary said...

Wow! First! I just wanted to say that I signed up for your blog for the ABC scripture meditations, love the ODBD scrapbooking challenges and the scripture study prompts and now I'm getting to enjoy your organizing tips and recycling tips! This has turned out to be just a wonderful opportunity for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails