Friday, March 25, 2011

{Update} Organizational Friday & ABC Scripture Challenge

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that I am currently attending a 3-day BSF Leader's Retreat. I will be home late Sunday thus the next ABC Challenge Word will be sent on Monday, 3/28, sometime. Also, there will be no Organizational {Friday} post for the same reason. I am SO sorry I did not get it done before I left but my household was extremely busy. I pray you will forgive me and bare with me as I prepare His words for you on Monday. Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Patter, I hope you have a wonderful retreat!!! Thank you for all you do for 'us'!! :D
Blessings to you!!!!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Patter, I agree with Vanessa - have a great time and thank you for all you do for us !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails