Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lots of {Memory Box} News

I have lots of Memory Box news to share so I thought I would take today to do that! First, did you see Dave's tweet yesterday on his Memory Box blog? If not, he said "Spring catalog, new dies, new packaging, new stamps, new 6x6, new 12x12 - all done! We'll release it all in 2 weeks." Did you catch the biggest news--new dies? And I will tell you they are yummy, unique, and awesome! Be watching my Memory Box blog "Create x3" to see them in a few weeks!


Second, the Memory Box DT is having a Creative Imaginations/Memory Box swap! We will have approximately 3 post PER day with lots of prizes being given away. It will not take place on this blog or my Memory Box blog. It will be on the Memory Box DT blog you can see here beginning tomorrow! You will want to check it often so that you can be entered for the prizes. I will be doing a Memory Box and Twinkling H2O "how to" video on Friday so be sure to check it out!

And lastly, I wanted to share my latest Memory Box creations with you. To see details of each card, products used, and close-up photos, click on the card name, and it will take you to that post/tutorial.

Springtime Fun

Layered Flower (includes tutorial)

A New House (includes tutorial)

Quilted Card

I hope you have enjoyed today's creations and news from Memory Box. Be sure to stalk that DT blog this week to be entered to win some goodies! May each of you have a blessed and joyous Sunday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails