Thursday, May 12, 2011

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #74

Yesterday I read a book and came across a scripture I have never read before (at least I don't remember seeing it). I know as we grow in Christ, God's Word teaches us more. I can't imagine that I hadn't seen that scripture before but wow, was it powerful to me!  So today,--

**Share a new scripture you have come across this week, what it means to you, and how God is using it in your life.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Maybe it's a new scripture you are trying to memorize. Maybe it's one you have seen before but God is using it in your life right now. Share, and I know this will be amazing to look back on some day. And remember, to find all previous faith journaling questions, please see this post here. May you be blessed as you journal today!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails