Thursday, July 7, 2011

Art {Journaling} Music

**Please note: To see today's {Faith Journaling} post, please click here.

Today I wanted to share an art journaling page I created about my love for music. When I started this page a week ago, I did not know what I was going to do with it. I didn't like the colors, the design--it just wasn't my favorite. After letting it sit for a few days, I then was inspired to finish it and this is how it turned out:



Stamps: Stampin' Up Nursery Letters wheel, Prima foam heart, Unity Worn Music
Stamp Ink: Archival Ink jet black
Stencils: The Crafter's Workshop mini circles
Paints: Neocolor crayons, Adirondack Paint Dabber sailboat blue

So, if you are new to art journaling like I am, sometimes letting a piece sit for a few days really helps. And before I close, be sure and let me know if you have questions. This is definitely a new and fun process for me, and I would love to help if you have questions. Don't be afraid to try it! There are no errors in art journaling. :) Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kay said...

Patter,
I love your journal page! I took Christy's classes too, and when I saw your name in the Flicker Group it made me feel like I was seeing an old friend. I've enjoyed your blog for so long, for so many reasons! Blessings to you, from a sister is Christ.

Jan Marie said...

It's beautiful Patter. . .a work of art reflecting your personality! Thanks for sharing. Blessings, dear one!

Katherine B said...

Thank you for your post on my thread over at 2Ps. Your journal page turned out beautifully! I can't wait to start mine (I have plans to later this evening)!

I have bookmarked your blog and plan on visiting often!

Lucy said...

Thanks so much for taking this journey. For now, I am enjoying YOU doing it; your encouragemnt to try,may just get me started!
blessings,
Lucy

Related Posts with Thumbnails