Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's {Tip} Uploading ALL of Those Vacation Photos

Today I wanted to share a post I did back in 2008. I know I have many new subscribers, and I am not sure how many of you remember this one, and it is something I STILL do with my vacation photos and love. Click the link below to read it:

**Vacation and Photos

I hope you find it helpful, and I will leave you with a couple of photos from this morning's beach ride. Eeek, and this alligator was mad! I think he thought I was going to take whatever it was from him. Do you think it was a rock? That's what my girls and I thought but we are still not sure.







Well, have a joyous day, and to see all of my older Tuesday's {Tips}, look at the link list here. I do need to update it but there are still some great ones there for you. Enjoy the day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cassie said...

You have gotten to see some fun wildlife on your bike rides :D

Francie G. said...

Fabulous pictures, Patter! Lots of great wildlife and critters! What a wonderful thing to share with your family! Hugs!

renee said...

Just looking at your alligator pics. How close to them were you? We live close to the water also and I would be terrified to get close enough for great shots like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Patter! I finally made it over to comment!! Just love that crab pic. How amazing is that!!
You have a wonderful blog and dont visit often enough. :)
You truly are a blessing......
Have a great day
Wombat

Related Posts with Thumbnails