Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Guessed It--RAK Winner!

Okay, y'all are just too smart! I thought for sure I would stump you with my little challenge I posted the other day (look here). The very first answer and the majority of the answers posted below were correct!  Here was the challenge photo to be identified:


And here is the actual photo:

Yes, it is from a Palmetto tree from my home state of South Carolina! I even have it on my car! It is our state tree and even on our beautiful state flag!


Just a beautiful tree and always makes me feel at home! And so now onto our random winner from the correct answers posted. Our winner is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
4
Timestamp: 2011-08-14 11:39:40 UTC

And number 4 belongs to Cassie! Cassie said:

"Cassie said...
It looks like the bark of a palmetto tree. What a lovely bike ride you must have had :)
AUGUST 12, 2011 8:46 AM"

Huge congrats Cassie.  Please e-mail your address to me, and I will get your prize off to you when I return home. :) And thanks for making me laugh everyone. I will have to stump you much harder next time! Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Eeee! Thanks, Patter! Those trees are quite beautiful :D

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Glad you're having fun back home !! South Carolina is a great place to call home, isn't it :) We're looking forward to college football coming up and can't wait for it to start so we can cheer on the Gamecocks !!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and be safe traveling back home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails