Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #98

Okay, this past week as I was preparing to give lecture at BSF, I realized I have SO many Bibles. How blessed we are in the United States that we have such access to God's Wod. I have many different versions and many different study Bibles. I love them and use them all for different reasons. Have I counted them? Eeek, no! I might be embarrassed! So today I thought it would be fun to share:

*How many Bibles do you own? Why do you own the number that you have?

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him."

I hope you enjoy looking at how you study and use God's Word. Be sure to see all of the previous journaling questions in this post here. Feel free to join us anytime. These journals will be a beautiful faith legacy to pass down someday. Blessing to each of you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jennifer Evans said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog for my birthday Patter! You have a special place in my heart! May God bless your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails