Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's {Tip} Recycled Glass

My husband loves several desserts from our local grocery. Not sure what he will find in our new town but I hope he finds something similar to what he has here. Not only does he love to eat the dessert, I love to have the glass containers that the dessert comes in! Here is what they look like:


Pin It
These little jars are super handy for paints, water, etc. I use them for all sorts of crafting messes, and they clean up super easy! You could also use old candle jars, baby food jars, or any other glass jar that you could recycle. So, look around and see what glass containers you can recycle today. :) Thanks for stopping by! Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

LOVE those!!! I want!!!

Unknown said...

Could you please tell me what comes in those jars? (name of product and manufacturer) I found about 12 of them at the Goodwill and would like to use them as candle holders at my wedding, but I need more! I've looked at two grocery stores, but it's hard when I have no idea what I'm looking for. Thanks,

Related Posts with Thumbnails