Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{Latest} Memory Box Layout & Cards

Today I wanted to share some of my latest Memory Box creations that you may not have seen. And yes, I even did a layout. Since the holidays are over and I know I am not going to unpack anymore boxes for a while (the basement can store them just fine), I have decided to pick up the scrapping "full force" again. I have done 3 pages in the past week, and I am having a blast. Two of the pages will be displayed in February with my Blue Fern Studios DT work so be watching for those. But for today, here is a layout I shared on my Memory Box blog along with some various cards (click the titles to go to the detailed posts with supply lists and instructions):









Thanks for stopping by. And be sure to join me Friday with a very detailed post on organizing washi tape. :) See you then! Blessings,

2 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT PATTER!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a beautiful layout- love the rolled music paper- super embellishment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails