Today I thought I would share my Raskog cart that I have filled now with my Project Life goodies. I will share what I have in each bin along with links to previous posts if necessary. So, first, let's look at the cart:
If you notice, I put washi tape around the edges of each bin. I was going to order the teal cart for my room but thought the color might clash. So, I bought the grey instead. Colorful washi tape was the perfect solution to dress it up a bit and give it some color.
Top BinIn this bin, I keep:
- Project Life cards (look here for my storage post)
- 2 acrylic blocks to use for my PL stamps
- Zutter Round-it-All
- Washi tape for PL (see regular washi tape storage here)
- 100-year date stamp
In this bin, I just keep more PL cards. I have room for more but do not want it full. :)
This bin has several more handy items:
- Project Life stamps (see storage post here)
- WRMK Envelope punch
- Scor-Pal Scor-Buddy
- Baby wipes (for cleaning stamps)
- Recycled strawberry basket that contains flair buttons and circle punches for making flair (see post here)
Thanks for joining me today, and I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration. If you have questions, feel free to ask in the comment section. Have a blessed Friday!