Friday, March 7, 2014

Organizational {Friday} Matching Stamps and Dies & RAK Winners

Many companies now make stamps that have matching die cuts. It is actually very nice to have the two; however, how do you store them. I have a storage system I love for my die cuts (click here to see that storage). And I also have a wonderful storage system for my stamps that I love (click here to see that storage and my index). I do not want to change my current storage but how should I merge the two? Let's look at my simple solution.

Supplies (click each product for buying information)
*magnetic roll (purchased from Michael's but also available at many craft stores)

Putting it Together
Since I only have a few of these matching stamp and die sets, I decided to use one of my Univenture binders keep them stacked on my shelf with all of my other Univenture binders that contain my stamps. I have put a label on the side so I can grab these quickly when I want.

To store the stamps and dies, I put the stamps on one of the Gina K. binder pages. Then I cut a small strip of magnet for each die set. The adhesive on the back of the magnet was not strong enough to keep it down on the page so I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the magnetic piece. I then put my scrap piece of granite on top of the page until it dried. Then the magnet pieces were ready to hold the dies. Here is how a page looks:
Pin It

On the back of each page, I used my labeler to put the name of the stamps and dies. This works perfectly for me, and now everything is kept together. I hope you find this helpful in some small way so that you can store your stamps and dies together! 

RAK Winners
And now for the Blue Fern Studios chipboard RAK winners. The two blessed winners are comment numbers 9 and 11. Those numbers belong to:

"Anonymous said... Hello Patter, no I haven't used any of these products before. I just got over a 1,000 prints developed {I am way, way behind}so I can get back to scrapbooking my dear family's story...would love to win..thanks so much for your hymn studies, too...my youngest - 14- Sarah and I do them as part of her curriculum..xo, Becky"

"Jonia said... Hi Patter, Hope you are doing well! No I have not had a chance to use any of the Blue Fern Products, but I would love for this to be the time. I also have not played along with their sketch. Thanks for the RAK!"

Congrats to both of you! Please e-mail me with your address, and I will get your chipboard in the mail to you! And thank you all for your comments, and so glad so many of you have tried and love the Blue Fern products! Enjoy the rest of your Friday, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

RETA said...

Lovely blogspot - so beautiful!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails