Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday's {Tip} Misting Bottle

I use a water misting bottle a lot for my work. For years I have been using my little Radiant Rain bottle but it is so small that it runs out of water fast. I have really never thought about it but I just fill it up and keep going. Anyway, during my Wal-Mart trip last week, down the ironing row I found this wonderful mister. It is the size of a regular water bottle, and it cost only $0.95. 
Pin It

I love it because it holds a lot of water in comparison to the Radiant Rain bottle, and the mist is very nice. For $0.95, I am glad I picked this bottle up! So, if you need a great misting bottle, check out the ironing row next time you are in Wal-Mart! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'll have to check this out. Then again, first I'll have to get braver about misting on my projects. LOL! :) Thanks for the tip, Patter.

Vee said...

I am always looking for a decent mister. I never find a good one. Maybe this is it!

Ashley Calder said...

Those bottles are very handy! I buy mini mister bottles from the dollar store.. they hold maybe a cup of liquid? They work well for water, or sometimes I mix up my own mist/paint for them.

titancia said...

Ooh, what a great deal! I'll have to pick one up.

SAMARA said...

Hi Patter: It is adorable, being like a water bottle! What exactly do you mist

Related Posts with Thumbnails