Sunday, September 21, 2014

{New Paper} In Action!

I am so excited to share the new Blue Fern Studios Montage papers with you this month along with some of the new chipboard pieces. Let's look at what I have for you today.

A Joyful Heart
For this 8 1/2 x 11 layout, I traced one of the Graduated Squares chipboard pieces onto the Montage Bouquet paper and cut it out to use as a third square on the layout.

Also, when trimming this gorgeous 12x12 piece of Montage Fairyland paper down to 8 1/2 x 11, I unfortunately had to cut off two of the beautiful edges. But it was easily solved. I stitched the bottom piece back onto the layout. I chose to leave the right edge bare but I could have easily stitched that on also. So don't ever hesitate to cut down these papers for smaller layouts.


To treat the chipboard pieces, I painted them all in black gesso. Easy but I love the "pop" that black provides to a creation.
Blue Fern Studios products used:
Montage Fairyland
Montage Bouquet
Graduated Squares chipboard

What a Day
For this 8 1/2 x 11 layout, I used several new pieces of Blue Fern Studios chipboardWhat a Day, Printer's Bits, and Arrow Words. I just love all of these pieces. The gorgeous papers I used are Montage Now and Then and Calling Cards.

Again, I covered most of the chipboard pieces in black gesso except the Printer's Bits (the number 20). I used gelatos to color the numbers and then covered each one in Glossy Accents.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Montage Now and Then
Montage Calling Cards
What a Day chipboard
Printer's Bits chipboard
Arrow Words chipboard

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have enjoyed seeing the newest products from Blue Fern Studios in action! To see more wonderful creations, be sure to subscribe to the Blue Fern Studios blog! You won't miss a thing that way. :) Blessings,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They call it "scrapbooking" with good reason---those saved bits have meaning & worth, just like the people rescued and put to good use rather than being thrown away.
Very enjoyable--have a blessed day!

Jennifer in Ohio

Kelly Roberts said...

These pages are just lovely! Oh, I love how you added the black pieces to give the pages a great look. Awesome work!

Gretchen a/k/a StampingRooster said...

Beautiful pages.

Stefanie Eskander said...

Elegant work! I love all of your little details. Every time I look I see something new!

Ashley Calder said...

You make such pretty pages! Your daughters are beautiful. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails