Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tuesday's {Tip} Scrap Printer Paper

Yes, I realize it is Wednesday. I had this post mostly complete yesterday but had to take my daughter to an appointment that ended up being a 9 hour ordeal. So, I thought I would go ahead and share it today instead of waiting for next week. :)

I don't know about you but I have a lot of scrap printer paper. Sometimes it's small pieces; sometimes it's a half sheet. Even packing slips that come with packages are great to save. Here is what I love to do with these paper scraps.

First, I trim these papers down to about 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". Sometimes they end up a bit smaller or a bit larger but it doesn't matter. Then I clip the stack of papers together with a binder clip. I have several of these stacks around my studio. 

I also keep a stack in my Journaling Bible/Planner supply bag. I will be sharing that bag soon. Hopefully in a video. :) Be watching! Anyway, when I need to test a stamp, a pen, or anything else, I just grab this little pile of scraps and use the top sheet as a test sheet. Once that scrap is full of 'tests', I throw it away. Love this, and I always have a scrap piece of paper laying around. So, save those scraps and make a few stacks of your own to use. Have a blessed Wednesday!

2 comments:

Maureen Hayes said...

Keeping you and your daughter in my prayers!

Marci Smith said...

What a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for sharing it. I love your blog. You have so many great ideas.

May your daughter have good health and strength. Psalm 46:5-God is within her; she will not be toppled-

Related Posts with Thumbnails