Sunday, December 21, 2014

A {Layout} and a Card for Blue Fern Studios

Hello everyone. I wanted to share my Blue Fern Studios December creations with you. I have a layout and a card to share with you today. Let's get started.

Trust
This layout is one I did for my chosen word for 2105. My word for next year is 'trust'. I used the Blue Fern Studios Montage collection for this 8 1/2 x 11 page.


The Chicken Wire Panel chipboard piece I covered in texture paste followed by some colored mist. I also only used a portion of this chipboard piece. It comes as a 12x12 piece but is wonderful to cut down to any size you need.
Papers: Blue Fern Studios Montage Invitation and Bouquet 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Chicken Wire Panel 

Joy
For the background of this card, I embossed and then sanded the Sanctuary Conservatory paper.

For the sentiment, I used the Chunky Words chipboard and covered it in texture paste.
Papers: Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Conservatory
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Chunky Words 

And remember to join us in our December sketch challenge. For details, please see this post here. Thanks for stopping by today! Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these, Patter. I join in praying for your family, and for each of you to trust God fully moment by moment. My dear Mama is home with hospice care, and we're trusting the Lord to help us care for her. She trusted Jesus long ago, and is willing to go home, but some of us are reluctant to part with her company! Your posts are a great encouragement to me. Merry Christmas! Jennifer in OH

Related Posts with Thumbnails