Note: Most supplies I have used are listed at the bottom of the lesson post and it includes links to the products. Click here to see that post with product links.
1. Collage page with Christy Tomlinson tissue paper and Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
2. Using Liquitex Modeling Paste and Donna Downey's Blooming Floral stencil as well as TCW Mini Circle Explosion stencils to add texture to the page. Let dry.
3. Color the page with Bombay India Ink teal and green, Prima Color Bloom Mist emerald, and Luminarte's lime squeeze.
4. Use Pigma Micron 08 pen to outline small, textured circles.
5. Paint an old book page with Art Anthology lagoon paint. After it's dry, stamp various sized circles with Liquitex Heavy Gesso. Cut circles out after they dry, and set aside.
6. Using Prima Color Bloom Mist emerald again, put drops all over the page.
7. Print scriptures onto Project Life Journaling card, and sew around edges.
8. Add stenciling on top of scriptures using Donna Downey's Blooming Floral stencil and Luminarte's lime squeeze.
9. Place circles from Step 5 onto left-hand side of the page. Stitch through the center of the circles if desired before adhering to the page. Save one circle for the right-hand side of the page.
10. Adhere scriptures to the page as well as title. I used American Crafts Remarks Hickory stickers.
11. Use Pigma Micron 08 pen to outline title, scriptures, and circles.
12. Use Golden Black Gesso to stamp more circles on the page and to create black splatters to finish.