Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday's {Tip} Clogged Mist Bottle?

How many times have you had bottles of mist that clog? I can't even count there have been so many. Some I can unclog rather easily, and others I can never fix. So, what do you do with the misting bottles that can't be unclogged? Today I wanted to show you my solution.

I love Mini Mister bottles. I have yet to clog one of these. :) For the bottles that seam to be permanently clogged, I pour a bit of the product into a Mini Mister. Then I use a rubber band to keep it with the original bottle and store in my drawer. This way I can continue to use the product, and I don't have to worry about an annoying clog. Yes, it costs me more to have another bottle; however, I have many of these on hand. I also rinse them out and use for other things if I don't need them permanently for something.

I hope this simple solution has been helpful. Have a great Tuesday!

Product List (click product tags for more information)
View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good tip. I love those mini mister bottles.

Laura said...

What a great idea!! Where can you purchase those mini misters?

Patter Cross said...

Laura, there is a link in the product list for the mini misters. :) Hope that helps.

Jennifer Hovermale said...

Thank you for sharing this awesome and useful tip!!! They are very helpful! I just hope that I remember this when the time comes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails