Friday, March 11, 2016

Art {Journaling} Romans 1:16

Prior to being back in the hospital with my daughter, I completed three Art {Journaling} pages that I had not shared with you yet. I will share one with you today, and the other two next week since they go together. For today's page, I used this color scheme as my inspiration:

I played around with the background colors using an 8x10 Gelli Plate. I really love using my Gelli Plate because creating a page is so very quick, and each background is so unique. I also use a BSF principle from our Romans study years ago on this page.



Size: Small Dylusions Journal 
Paper: Canvas Home Basics waxed tissue, misc. book paper 
Stamps: 7Gypsies Distressed Words, Tim Holtz Tall Text, Art to the 5th Art Fusion, Neat and Tangled Christmas Journaling, Schoolbook Alphabet lowercase 
Stamp Ink: Archival Ink jet black 
Paints: Tattered Angels Plain Jane Baseboard iris mist, Tim Holtz Distress Paint cracked pistachio, Americana vivid violet, Dylusions fresh lime, Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic tangerine, Folk Art wicker white 
Tools: Gelli Plate 8x10, Stencil Girl Missigman M071 stencil 
Embellishments: Making Memories tiny alpha stickers, Illustrated Faith books of the Bible stickers, correction pen

And for those of you wondering, my daughter got out of the hospital on Wednesday but we were back in the ER last night. We are home, and praying we don't go back to the hospital for a long time to come. Thank you for your continued prayers, and thanks for stopping by!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails