Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Art {Journaling} Hebrews 11:4-31

Today's page has a bit of a softer look than my normal bright pages. But overall, I think I liked using the softer colors. The quote below is from a BSF principle which says:

"Faith is based on my relationship with God not my performance for God."

I noted Hebrews 11:4-31 but should have also added:

Galatians 2:16 "Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified."




Size: Small Dylusions Journal
Papers: deli paper 
Stamps: 7Gypsies Distressed Words, Art to the 5th Art Fusion, Illustrated Faith date stamp 
Stamp Ink: Archival chrome yellow and aquamarine 
Paints: Golden Fluid Acrylic cobalt teal and quinacridone nickel azo gold, Neocolor II purple, Americana banana cream and bright yellow, Martha Stewart Satin surf and date night pink, Apple Barrel white 
Tools: Stencil Girl Nonsensical Bloom, Pigma Micron 05 pen, Uni Posca pens, lids for circles 

Thanks for joining me today. Have a blessed week!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails