Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Art {Journaling} Inspiration Journal iw10.12.16

I finished another Inspiration Wednesday spread this weekend. In person, the teal shows up more and the gold isn't so "loud" but you get the idea I think. And I decided to share this today because I am tired of seeing the political posts everywhere on the web. I can't get away from it. So, I hope this brings you a bit of peace today.

Psalm 73:28 "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."






Thanks for joining me, and have a blessed evening!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies


3 comments:

anna said...

Glorious texture, layers and colour!

Gillian Speelman said...

What a beautiful mixture of colors! Thanks for sharing! Teal and browns/coppers are a favorite combination of mine!

Susan M said...

Beautiful Patter ! Love the colours and all the wonderful texture !

Related Posts with Thumbnails