Sunday, February 26, 2017

Leather Journal {Winner}

Thank you all for your comments. I loved hearing what you have done for the challenge, how you have joined in for years, and so many other things. I was blessed. I encourage each of you to read the comments as it may bless you too. And now for our winner. I pulled up random generator this morning, and it gave me No. 3 as our winner of the leather journal.  And No. 3 belongs to this comment:

"Anonymous Anonymous said... I am enjoying the Glory Art posts, studying and journaling but only sometimes making something. I also find that the journaling questions are good for conversation starters thank, Patter. Jennifer in OH. jdjmosher@gmail.com February 22, 2017 at 7:28 PM"

Jennifer, I will e-mail you after church to get your address. So excited you will be receiving this beautiful journal. I hope you will love it as much as I do! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails