Friday, December 1, 2017

More {Bible} Bands

I am on a {Bible} Band making frenzy for some reason. I designed these back in 2013, and I haven't made any in a while. I saw some beautiful fabric, and just started making them for fun again. I don't even know who I am making them for. I did make one for my daughter that she loves. I forgot to take a photo of hers, however. Anyway, if you missed one of my old posts about my {Bible} Bands, click here.

So, here are some of the new ones I have created this week. These can be used for any book, planner, Bible, etc.


I guess I need to see who might need these as a stucking stuffer. :) Thanks for joining me today, and have a blessed Friday!

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

What a great idea! This project would be great for scraps of fabric that need to be used instead of piling up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails