Saturday, August 4, 2018

Want a Never-ending Date Stamp?

Just a quick Saturday tip that I wanted to share with you. Do you want to stamp a date that is from June 6, 1908? Or maybe from 1965? Or even what about 1994? Your date stamp probably does not go back that far. Well, locally I purchased this 8-band number stamp. It works amazing, and you can create any date you like. You can also use it for scripture addresses. The only problem is that you have to write in the /, -, or dot between the numbers. But for me to have a never-ending dater and versatile stamp like this, it's worth that little minor hiccup.

Here you can see 10:22 was stamped with this stamp also. Love it!

As I said, I purchased mine locally but amazon has one slightly smaller than mine that you can find here. Hope you like my tip for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails