Monday, December 17, 2018

{Organization} Farmhouse Wire Tiered Stand

Run don't walk to a Pottery Barn near you if you are looking for a 3-tiered stand! This Farmhouse Wire Tiered Stand was $59.50 but now is $22.99. I grabbed it, and I must say I LOVE it!

Here are the dimensions as listed on the Pottery Barn site:

DIMENSIONS
Overall: 12" wide x 12" deep x 30.25" high
Small basket: 8.25" diameter, 4" high
Medium basket: 10.5" diameter, 5" high
Large basket: 12" diameter, 6" high
Space between baskets: 4.5"
Weight capacity: 3.25 pounds (per basket)
Weight: 4.75 pounds

It could be used for anything! I should have purchased more than one because one in the kitchen would have been adorable. Oh well. Anyway, while I loved my paint storage, I did want to go vertical because I could store so much more. So I moved my paints from my mini Clip-it Up to this. Here is the before and the after:



Because I moved my gesso and other mediums to the basket also, I have opened up storage elsewhere. I am SO excited about that. The sides also hold things such as my Tim Holtz stapler. I am sure I will find other goodies to hang on the side also.

I hope you enjoyed this. Sometimes going vertical can be the best thing for storage and organization! Have a great week! Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails