Sunday, February 17, 2019

More Wild Roses on a {Repurposed Card}

Here is another repurposed RSVP card. It started out as a card to practice flowers and to put extra paint. Well, the more I played, I decided to turn it into a card. I am going to mail it to a young lady just diagnosed with Chiari Malformation. One of my girls has Chiari, and I remember those early days and how scary they were. I pray this lifts her spirits in some small way.


I have really enjoyed painting flowers and playing like this. It may be a new addiction. LOL! Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

This mixed media emphasis with painting flowers for your card resulted in a masterpiece! Beautifully created!!

Tiffani said...

Love these flower paintings you are doing, including the canvases for your daughters. How do you go about painting them? Do you have a process video you could share?

Patter Cross said...

Thank you Becca Sadler and Tiffani! I shared in another post, Tiffani, that I took an online class. That is where I learned the process to do these. Unfortunately I cannot share the process as it's a paid class but you of course can enroll in the class. :) You can find details on the Wild Roses class on Laly's site here:

https://www.lalymille.com

Hope that helps. Blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails