Tuesday, July 24, 2007

{Princess} Penne

For my design team work for AC Bailey Designs this month, I decided to feature our very own "Princess Penne." And since my dad doesn't want Penne decked out in pink, I added lots of pink and bling to one layout so Mom can see just how cute she is in soft pink and rhinestones! :) I think the family all needs to send a lot of soft pink and rhinestone goodies to Penne for Christmas because she just looks too darn cute!

And for your scrapbookers out there, one layout features the new Basic Grey Infuse line and the other is the Basic Grey Lilykate line. And the fun 'bling' is from Prima. Erica sells all of these wonderful goodies in her store. Yum, yum!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great Stuff, and who doesn't need a little bling in their life. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails