Saturday, July 28, 2007

{Altered} BSF Journal

As part of my DT work for AC Bailey Designs, I decided to go ahead and make my journal for Bible Study Fellowship (BSF). I love baby pink, and these Basic Grey Infuse papers are just perfect. Each year, I make a new journal for our 33 weeks of study at BSF. I can't wait to start using my fun journal in September when we return for class!

If you have never heard of BSF, it is an inter-denominational Bible study with almost 1,000 classes around the world and over 200,000 class members. We study the Bible and learn to apply scripture to our daily lives. We also focus on Christ not the differences in denominations. It has truly been a blessing in my life and my family's life. If you would like more information about BSF or a class in your area, click the BSF link under "favorite sites" here on my blog. Or feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks for looking at my journal, and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Love the journal!! Pink & brown are ment to go together!

marcibun said...

I love the journal and I love the idea of an inter-denominational study group.

Rachael said...

Beautiful journal!!

mum-on-the-run said...

This looks amazing, well done!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Tina said...

Love this journal; absolutely amazing.

Tina

ashlee said...

i love this journal...im headed to check out the link. i have never heard of this study but it sounds awesome!

Debbie said...

I attend BSF and have for several years.. I don't know how you get everything done? If your blog and your projects plus your teaching... How do you do it???? It seems I don't get anything done???

Lord Bless



Related Posts with Thumbnails