Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday PJ Scrappin'

I have declared today PJ day! We have been very busy this week and out of our normal routine. Being busy is okay; being out of my routine is not. But it was spent with precious family so it was worth it. We went to church last night so I decided I would stay in my PJs and scrap today. Is there a better way to spend a Sunday? I have finished two layouts thus far. I can only post one of them since the other one is for an article I am doing for Scrapjazz.


This layout is of my daughter at Lawton Stables on Hilton Head Island, SC. We visit these stables every year. We love to look at the horses and pet them. We haven't gone on the hour long ride yet as it costs about $75 per person for the ride. I think there is a better way for us to spend our money. Anyway, these American Crafts flowers, paper, and buttons were perfect for this picture. Thanks for looking, and have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Gorgeous layout! What a fun tradition!

Related Posts with Thumbnails