Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hilton Head {Favorite}

One of my favorite things to do when we are on Hilton Head Island is to ride my bike each morning. I usually go out for about 40 minutes in the early morning (6:30 a.m.). The beach is quiet and beautiful, the bike trails are empty, and it is a perfect time to look at and listen to God's beautiful creation. As I was riding the morning of July 5th this year, I saw this flag. It was reflecting so beautifully on the water, that I had to take this picture! This is a special memory for me. And if you ever want to go to Hilton Head Island, go for it! You won't be disappointed. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

We went to Hilton Head Island a couple years ago.

What a beautiful picture. Your morning sounds so peaceful!! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your HHI photos. My family and I go every year and absolutely love it. There are so many traditions and places we go year after year. Lawton Stables is one. :)

Amy W. said...

great layouts! i've enjoyed reading your blog. :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

such a beautiful photo and layout!

Heather said...

Great photo and your layout is lovely!

creasa said...

Love your header! Your blog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

beautiful. and this reminds me to use my glitter glaze!

Norma Kennedy said...

Beautiful Layout- Isn't God wonderful to give moments like that !!!!

Norma

Related Posts with Thumbnails