Friday, September 14, 2007

Organizational {Friday}

For those of you that know me, you know I LOVE to organize! I am a bit of a neat freak I guess. Creasa, a DT member at Create My Keepsake, posted a picture of this awesome revolving spice rack. Well, of course I had to have it for my scrap room. So, I tracked it down, ordered it, waited "not so patiently" for the UPS man, got it yesterday, and I quickly dressed it up a bit this morning using Basic Grey papers. It has 24 glass jars, is very sturdy, and is perfect for embellishments. I have some buttons in there now sorted by color but I will add more as I continue to clean my scrap room this next week. If you are like me and have to have this little beauty, you can order it from http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/. I hope you enjoy it!

9 comments:

Lora3677 said...

oh you are evil... I'm trying not to buy ANYTHING scrap related... but this is TOOO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Susan Coish said...

This is soooo cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute, I got that same spice rack at Sams Club also, I just haven't had the time to alter mine. Yours is beautiful.

Rachael said...

how adorable!! I love how you dressed it up!

Stephanie said...

So beautiful!! It will be so handy and look nice sitting out.

Anonymous said...

THAT is too cool!

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful & practical, how great is that.

Lisa said...

I know this is an ancient post, but I went looking for the spice rack and they no longer sell it, or anything near as cute.

However, while digging around in the Clearance section, I did find some serving dishes to match a set of plates I bought this spring at Target, so thank you, thank you for the lead to Pfaltzgraff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails