Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tuesday's {Tip}

Hello everyone! I am SO sorry I forgot to post this yesterday. With the holiday, I am feeling very off this week. Anyway, I wanted to share with you an amazing tutorial. Have you seen the watermarks that people put on their work before posting on the web? I don't have an official watermark I use. I just usually select the text tool and type "designed by Patter" or something to that effect on my images. Well, the watermarks look amazing, and I want one. :) So, I found this great tutorial. I have played with it already this morning, and now I just need to perfect my watermark before using it. I hope you all will enjoy it. It truly is helpful. Have fun, and I can't wait to see the watermarks you create!

Now I have edited this post because I found a blog that will make them for you if you don't wanto mess with it. They are very inexpensive. Here is the link, and she will also do blog headers. Hope that helps some of you. I think I may go this route because I am now tired of playing. Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails