Thursday, June 5, 2008

Organizational {Friday}

Okay, so most of us are in a perpetual state of organization. I know when I get new things, they have to be organized. When I get too much of something, it has to be purged or organized. When I see an area that needs improvement, of course it needs to be changed and organized. And of course, between projects everything has to be put away before I start something new. It truly is a never-ending task. But thankfully I enjoy it! Well, Thursday I ran across this great idea that Carolyn (meowgal) on 2Peas posted. Carolyn said:

"I do have ONE SMALL BASKET called, "PUT IT BACK!" and when I finish using something, instead of interrupting my flow, I put it in that basket on my desk and when I'm done, then it goes back (cuz it bothers me to no end to see that pile up with that tag on it!)."

Isn't that a great idea? I just love it! I don't have room on my desk for a basket like that but I think a cute one on the floor might just be in order! So, let's create those "Put it Back Baskets" this week! Thanks Carolyn for the fun idea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that would work great for me!! Right now, I just "put it back... on my desk!" and it clutters everything up. Thanks for the tip! :)
~Chelsea

Christi said...

This is a fantastic idea!!! I have tons of baskets that could work for this...something to implement in the new house! Thanks, Patter! smiles...

Sue McGettigan said...

That is a REALLY GOOD IDEA!!! I'm just a bit afraid I'd end up with an overflowing basket instead of an overflowing worktop ...

Susan Westberg said...

Patter - I have a little pile on my table that I clean up after each project but a basket would be more handy! I do have a small basket on my stairs to bring stuff upstairs instead of trying to carry it all individually. I *love* baskets!!

JackieAnn said...

LOVE this idea...off to find the perfect basket =) ps...happy happy Birthday~!! =)

Karen Lambert said...

What a GREAT Idea!!! And I have a big basket I wasn't sure to do with in my closet. I am goingto get it right now and label it.
THANKS SO MUCH for Tuesdays and Fridays. I always learn something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails