Monday, July 21, 2008

Unity Sketch Challenge

Christi Snow posted another very fun sketch challenge this morning on the Unity Stamp forum! You can see the sketch and details here. This is the layout I created with the sketch:
I used five different stamps on the layout. Can you find them all? :) I will give you a hint. The ones I used are: Unity All About Me, Unity Trifle Sentiments, Unity Simple Pleasures, Provo Craft 12 pt. stamp, JustRite dater stamp. Did you see them? I sure love mixing up stamps on my layouts. You really should try it! Well, thanks for looking, and I hope you will join us in the challenge. Have a joyous week!

3 comments:

LJ said...

Beautiful layout!
A question for you....can you tell me how you're putting the watermark on your photos?
~LJ

Anonymous said...

Patter, this is such a beautiful layout! I love it!
~Chelsea

Olivia said...

Lovly LO. Soft & girly without using any pink. Very pretty photos too, B/W really suits this LO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails