Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday's {Tip} More Crochet

Most of you have seen my posts on my crocheted flowers and butterflies. If not, you can see those posts here. Today, I wanted to share an amazing post I found from Nicole Heady of Paper Trey Ink. She gives step-by-step instructions on how to make a 2-layer flower. She also uses DMC floss instead of the DMC crochet thread I use. And be sure to check out her DMC list that matches the Paper Trey papers. So awesome! You can see her flower instructions here and her DMC matches here. Enjoy everyone, and have a blessed day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are ADORABLE!! TFS:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't crocheted in years but I followed this awesome tutorial and it made a beautiful flower. Thanks so much for sharing.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Crystal said...

Wonderful ! I love those crocheted flowers ! Patter, such a joy to visit your blog as a fellow sister in Christ.

Related Posts with Thumbnails