Thursday, July 23, 2009

Many Creations, New Releases, & Prizes!

It seems like it's been a while since I have shared my design team work with you. I thought I would take a moment and share some of them with you here today. There is also LOTS of news to share so be sure to read closely. :) I wouldn't want you to miss out on new releases, prizes, or contests! :) Let's get started!

Memory Box Creations
First, I want to share some Memory Box creations. My layouts are my favorite because they are of a new addition we will be adding to our family! Her name is Kiwi, and we should get her around Sept. 1st. We are so excited. She is a white-bellied Caique. Our Cockatiel passed away in March, and we truly miss having a feathered friend around the house. :) Then here are some cards I have created for Memory Box: And be sure to check this Memory Box link. We just revealed our HUGE new holiday release! Lots of stamps, papers, and jewels! Yum!!! And for step-by-step instructions on any of these Memory Box creations, see my Memory Box blog here.

Layers of Color
If you haven't heard, Layers of Color is celebrating their first anniversary! Laura is giving away THREE stamp sets but you must comment on the Layers of Color blog by tonight to get entered! On the blog, you will also find out details of a contest going on too. Today is the final day to enter the contest but it's not too late. Get that crafting stuff out, and get working!

Now for my creations. Right now I just have one card to share for Layers of Color but I am working on more. This card is one of my favorites because first, I LOVE the Garden Borders stamp set, and second, it's my favorite color pink! Poppystamps
Here are a few Poppystamps creations. We are now selling woodmount and clear stamps, and you can order them directly from the Poppystamps site! Thanks for looking, thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the sweet comments you always leave. I enjoy and appreciate each of you! Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful work as always Patter! Baby Kiwi is adorable. I know you're quite anxious to be able to bring her home. I hope you'll continue to share pics of her with us. :)

Have a great day!!

daisy said...

wow saw the lo on scrapbook, but it thought it was a stuffed bird :( my bad. love his colors!

hugs
daisy

Natalie said...

Your Kiwi is so adorable, love the papers you chose for the layout. Enjoyed viewing the cards and appreciated the step-by-step you shared in the past with some of the techniques you used. Have a blessed day, Patter!

Latisha said...

WOW look at all of those amazing projects!! Wonderful work as always
hugs
latisha

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, Patter, Kiwi is adorable!! I bet everyone at your house is so excited! What a beauty! And your LOs are amazing! Wow! Loving all your cards, especially the pink/black and the owl card! Fabulous stuff, Patter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails