Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #4

As I was reading The Homeschool Minute that arrived in my e-mail box the other day from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, I came across this comment written by Deborah:

"God wants us to remember our past, and remember His deeds in it. Writing down His goodness to us and through us is a task worth the undertaking." She then quoted this scripture: Psalm 77:11-12 "I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds." (NIV)

How perfect is her statement and quoted scripture as we create our faith journals!

So, as we continue this challenge through the holiday season, let's look at this question today:

**How did you celebrate Christmas when you were a child?

Enjoy your journaling time, and remember, to see all of the previous week's questions, see the list here. May you be blessed as you remember and record for the generations to come! Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails