Thursday, January 7, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #8

Jesus started His day with His Father. I thought today it would be nice to describe when you spend time with the Father. Mark 1:35 says "Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed."

**Do you have a quiet time with the Lord each day? Describe your time.

Psalm 5:3 says "In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." Enjoy your time of journaling, and remember, you can see the entire list of questions in this post here. Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I am having so much fun with my journal. I now have grandchildren and I want to Thank You for this idea. I think I'm still young at 45 but if I keep putting things like this off it would never get done. I want the next generations to know what I believed in and who I was. I also have found it theraputic to write in a journal.
Thanks a Bunch and
God Bless, JoAnn

Michelle said...

Patter,
A friend shared your site with me - I am so excited! I have dabbled a bit in faithbooking some scrapbook pages and a few of us are thinking of getting together on a monthly basis to turn it into a Faithbooking/Bible study. As I read God's Word, I am struck at how often He tells us to REMEMBER what He has done and to tell future generations about it. Faithjournalling and Faithbooking are wonderful ways to do both.
Close to My Heart offers a wonderful 75 page blank journal - you can see my embellished one on my blog at http://michellescreativeconnections.blogspot.com/
I just ordered another one - and you have given me the idea to use it as a faithjournal. Thanks so much. I am looking forward to your future challenges!
michelle
abundantlifejohn1010@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails