Friday, January 8, 2010

{Scripture Challenge 2} Your Questions Answered

First let me start by saying, thank you for your enthusiasm about the new study. Your comments touch my heart as I see how you will use the study and I see your excitement! Yeah! I have also received several questions about the Scripture challenge, so I thought I would create another reference post to help everyone (hopefully). :)

Where Can We Post?
You may post your work wherever you wish and as many places as you wish. It's your work! :) Some places to post might include your blog, Splitcoaststampers, 2Peas, Scrapbook.com, Faith Sisters, etc., etc., etc.

I highly recommend that you put our keyword in the galleries where you post. That way if any of us happen to be in the same gallery, we can search on the keyword and find any and all work done for the challenge. Our keyword for the {Scripture Challenge 2} this year is SCRC210.

How Does the Misty Linky Work?
I am a bit puzzled as to why Mister Linky is not showing everyone's links until you click on the icon. I know several of you have put yours there already. Yeah! Anyway, it still seems to be working but they just don't show up without clicking on the Mister Linky icon. The icon is just above my name in the challenge post.

To leave your link for others to view:
*Click the Mister Linky icon.
*Fill out the blanks with your name and link to where you posted your page.
*Click enter.

To see others work via the Mister Linky links:
*Click the Mister Linky icon.
*Click on the participants link and enjoy!
*Then leave them a little love if you can. :)
*Come back to the Mister Linky icon to view more!

I am Confused by the Various Challenges Here
I have several challenges here on my blog. I also post design team work from time to time. The two main challenges I am hosting this year are the {Scripture Challenge 2} posted every other Sunday and the {Faith} Journaling Challenge posted every Thursday. These are two separate challenges but you may of course participate in one or both of them. :) The His Holy Name challenge was a challenge I hosted last year. That is not continuing this year; however, you can view the entire challenge here.

How Does the Wooden Stand Display Your Pages?
I am using the vertical stand from Taylored Expressions along with We R Memory Keeper 6x6 page protectors. I am still in the process of staining my stand but here is what it looks like thus far and how the pages hang on the stand. The pages hang by metal rings. Doesn't it look pretty in the stand? Now if I can finish staining it as I want. LOL! Anyway, I have also purchased stands from Bingaman Woodcrafts. I have the older version of the stand, and they are now $5 each but you must purchase five of them. It's a great deal if you want to buy that many! Anyway, you can see details here.

Future Questions
Feel free to continue to ask questions. You can comment in a post, and I will try to comment back there. Or you can e-mail me, and I will answer you personally via e-mail.

Thank you again for your excitement, and have a blessed weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails